The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
Secrets || Danny EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
Secrets || Danny EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
Secrets || Danny EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
Secrets || Danny EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
Secrets || Danny EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
Secrets || Danny EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Secrets || Danny EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
Secrets || Danny EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
Secrets || Danny EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:43 am

Mac ran a hand over the number keys on his phone. One month and he'd only been talking to his supervising officer outside his his new workplace in the city. Another sigh as he raked a hand down his face and shot a daggerous glance at the near-empty bottle of Scotch sitting welcomingly on the table in front of him. Pouring another glass, he finally gave in and punched Danny's number in to his phone and pressed "call". It was risky, calling one of his former team members, but he needed to talk to someone he trusted to understand.
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:47 am

Danny was out on the field with Don and Sheldon when his phone rang. He took one glove off and answered it. "Mac, what's up?" he answered.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:52 am

Mac looked at his glass of Scotch in his hand. "The fifth glass of Scotch I've had tonight,"he said with a slight frown. "I swear, undercover is a real pain in the ass sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:04 am

Danny went to the sidewalk of the streets, puzzled and surprised that his boss, his friend, had been drinking. "Wait, woah, what the hell are u talking about, your fifth glass of Scotch? Isn't there another way to spend your undercover duties than on a couch in your apartment with a freaking glass of Scotch?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 am

Mac's frown grew. "Fifth glass,"he corrected stubbornly. He shot a somewhat annoyed glance at the case file on the table in front of him on the table beside the bottle is Scotch. "I've gone over this file at least four times and I've got a meeting with one of my informants tomorrow at ten in the morning,"he said, getting back to the case.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 am

Danny nodded and listened to Mac. "U need some help with the case file, Mac? I'm not too far from your place, I could swing by and help u out." he said. He looked back to where Don was and he was interviewing witnesses and potential suspects that were around when the crime occurred.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 am

"I would love the visit, but I'm already taking a risk by calling you,"Mac pointed out reluctantly. He would honestly love the visit to both help him out and also get himself back on track with a little help from Danny. This whole ordeal really had made him a bit of a wreck.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 am

Danny sighed. "No one has to know I went to see u. Besides, how would they know if I went to help u out with that damn case file? Two heads are better than one, boss." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 am

Mac stood, on the verge of pacing. "It's not that...My point is that I don't know who is watching me. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that if I blow my cover on this then I'm screwed and all of us are screwed. You're still the only one on the team that knows I'm undercover!"
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:29 am

Danny nodded as he listened to Mac's explanation. "Understood, boss. Well if u need to talk, u know my number. Alright? Don't hesitate to call. And good luck with your case, Mac." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:31 am

Mac sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I will. And keep a good eye on Lucy for me since I'm not around to do it for you anymore,"he said with a grin. He then bit at his lip. "Danny...I really need to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 am

Danny sighed and took a seat on a nearby curb, away from the team so they wouldn't hear he was talking to Mac. After all, they all thought he was dead and Danny wanted to keep it that way. "Mac, don't do that. I hate conversations that involve those words." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 am

Mac sighed. "I know, but I feel like I need you to know that I'm sorry. There's also the chance that I won't be back soon at all, if ever...you have the right to know."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 am

Danny was confused. "Sorry for what? For being there for me when I was almost suspended by IAB for supposedly killing a uniformed cop? For always having my back when I felt the world was gonna end? Mac, u got nothing to be sorry for. And u will come back. I know u will. I know that u know u will come back." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 am

Mac sighed. He should've known Danny would be the one to give him a good boost for him. "I'm sorry because I lied to all of you. I lied big-time with this whole thing,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 am

Danny sighed and rubbed his forehead. "U didn't lie to us, Mac, don't say that ok? U did what u had to. U were just following protocol and orders from the damn director." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 am

Mac found himself smiling a little. "Thanks Danny..."
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:02 am

Danny nodded. "You're welcome Mac. I'll let u get back to your work. I'll see u soon ok?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 am

Mac smiled. "Yeah, I'll see you soon,"he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

Danny smiled before he hung up the phone. He went right back to the crime scene. "What'd u find, Don?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:15 am

Don looked up at Danny. "Eh, not much, but Hawkes is saying TOD was around four or five hours ago. What was all that about?"he replied, shooting a curious glance at Danny, wondering what phone call had dragged him away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Danny pocketed his phone and sighed. "Oh just a phone call from an old friend from high school. He was wondering how I was doing." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Don nodded. "They're doing well, too, I hope?" He still hadn't fully come to terms with Mac not being at the lab anymore. It just wasn't the same and there seemed to be a huge part of the job missing with him gone.
Back to top Go down
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Danny nodded as he collected hair samples from the scene. "Yeah, yeah he's doing fine." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Don nodded. "Good to hear,"he said as he pulled out his notebook to check over a few things he'd wrote down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secrets || Danny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets || Danny   Secrets || Danny Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets || Danny
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aftermath :: In And Around New York :: The Bronx-
Jump to: