The Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new twist for the CSI: NY team. Set in a time after Mac gets shot...the team thinks he's dead, but is he really?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Secrets || Danny
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Detective Danny Messer
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Just A Little Update
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:08 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The Rules and a bit of Plot
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Mac Taylor
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am by Detective Danny Messer

» Taken Character Faces
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am by Detective Danny Messer

» The Backstory: One Month Earlier
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am by Detective Danny Messer

» CSI: New York Open Characters
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» Introduction Model
The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

The Backstory: One Month Earlier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

The Backstory: One Month Earlier Empty
PostSubject: The Backstory: One Month Earlier   The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

The Backstory: One Month Earlier...

(So, I know I gave you a plot, but here's just more details on the backstory of this, just so you can get a better idea of it all. Smile )
-----------------------------------

Mac already had his gun in hand as he raced down the street, blue eyes trained on the hooded man just a few feet ahead of him. He head Don running behind him, his breathing nearly matching Mac's own. A nagging sense of dread ate at Mac as he led his team onwards, knowing what was ahead for him and wondering if he'd ever be able to make it up to them afterwards.

He knew Don was just far enough behind for the plan to work out perfectly and he ducked in the alley that their supposed suspect had turned in to and came to a quick stop, giving the man a nod and then there was a gunshot.

It wasn't Mac's.
----
Don turned the corner that he had seen Mac take to get a glimpse of a gray hoodie as the man ran away. Then his gaze found Mac, lying unmoving on the ground with his gun just out of his reach. "MAC!"he yelled, racing forward and tossing his own gun aside as he skidded to a stop and was down at Mac's side in just a matter of mere seconds. "MAC!"he yelled again as his fingers searched for a pulse. He found one as Stella ran up beside him. He heard her gasp in surprise and could only imagine the shocked expression on her face. As Don's gaze frantically looked over the gunshot wound, he heard Stella radioing for an ambulance.
----
It was a total of six hours later, well in to the night hours in New York City, when the doctor came out looking grim.

"He didn't make it."

Most of the team was just left staring at the doctor in pure shock, but Stella put a death grip on Flack's arm and he heard her mutter, "No..." She was quiet at first before she turned and buried her face in his shoulder as he put an arm around her. "No! Don...he can't...he's...
"I know, I know, shhh...he's fine, ok?"Don tried to soothe her and he nearly choked on his next words, "He's in a better place now. We'll find who did this, I promise. For Mac, we'll find who did this."
----
"I can't thank you enough for doing this, Mac." Mac took a deep breath and nodded. "I couldn't say no,"he replied. His supervising officer gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I hate to ask so much of you...but you're the best man on the job and I needed someone I knew could get it done,"he said. Mac nodded. "I'll call you later."

And then it was official. The two officers parted for the moment and Mac had a new identity from that moment on...until he finished his assignment.

He was undercover. And he hadn't been able to tell anyone on the team about going undercover. None of them knew and that was the hardest thing for him to take. One day...he just hoped he'd be able to make it up to them and tell them he was fine.
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory: One Month Earlier   The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 am

Wow that's really good
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Admin
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory: One Month Earlier   The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:13 am

Thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://theaftermath-csiny.rpg-board.net
Detective Danny Messer

Detective Danny Messer

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory: One Month Earlier   The Backstory: One Month Earlier EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 am

Yw boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory: One Month Earlier   The Backstory: One Month Earlier Empty

Back to top Go down

The Backstory: One Month Earlier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aftermath :: Alternate Universe :: Topics In The Past-
Jump to: